SECTORS & SERVICES
Robert Vaughan has acted as lead consultant and Quantity Surveyor on numerous Listed and Historic losses throughout the United Kingdom, from small residential losses of £100,000 to high net worth losses exceeding £7,000,000.
Robert has detailed knowledge of the processes required to recover Listed buildings and can accurately identify the building reserve shortly after the loss.
Vaughan Consultancy support Insurers, Loss Adjusters and the Insured at all stages of the loss.
- Support and detailed cost advice on building reserve
- Strategy advice including initial critical activities, appointment of specialist consultants and contractors, procurement and programme advice, mitigation strategies where building may be underinsured, specification concessions and advice on LBC matters
- Third party quantum claims and analysis reporting on current losses
- Project Management and Quantity Surveying directly for Insured including recommendations and appointment of specialist consultants and contractors
- Accurate fire insurance valuations ensuring potential exposure is removed
Robert has acted as Quantity Surveyor for PCC's throughout the West Midlands and South Wales.
Vaughan Consultancy have experience working on Listed Churches and provide support for PCC's and Architect's including high level repairs and internal re-ordering
- Detailed Cost Planning for HLF and AHF grants
- Advice on Heritage procurement including preparation of Contracts
- Support on Contractor selection
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities and Schedules of Work
- Post contract duties including interim valuations, cashflows and final accounts
High Net Worth / Private Estates
Robert has acted as Quantity Surveyor and Project Manager for high net worth individuals and private estates throughout the United Kingdom.
Vaughan Consultancy offer services to clients from high level repairs to complex refurbishments and alterations. We are able to support Clients as Quantity Surveyor, part of the design team or as lead consultant, providing full Project Management services.
- Detailed Cost Plans
- Risk analysis and recommendations on required surveys
- Design team recommendations
- Procurement and Contract advice
- Preparation of tender documents and contractor selection
- Post contract duties including interim valuations, re-measures and final accounts
- Fire insurance valuations
Vaughan Consultancy support Developers providing detailed cost planning exercises and full pre and post contract Quantity Surveying and Project Management duties.
- Early speculative cost advice on Listed/new build residential schemes
- Planning and LBC advice
- Procurement and contract advice
- Full pre and post-contract duties
Vaughan Consultancy are engaged by funding institutions to provide Project Monitoring duties on all building types
- Advice and reporting on planning and LBC
- Early advice on estimated build costs
- Risk analysis
- Monthly site inspections and checking/adjusting interim valuations
- Monthly progress reports